The main objective of the Organization is to assist and empower people and communities towards self-determination, self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
Within the framework of the foregoing, the Organization shall have the following principal objects:-
- To Support and promote basic education, and encourage literacy in the youth and adult groups respectively, and establish or assist in the establishment or improvement of existing schools and other educational centers.
- To assist in drilling bore holes, dams and sub-surface dams for the communities to be accessible to clean drinking water and for their livestock especially in the rural areas.
- To help build healthy communities by combating ill health, controlling nutrient deficiencies especially in children, and support community education and control of communicable diseases prevalent in all ages e.g. cholera, Malaria, Typhoid, HIV/AIDs etc.
- To assist in providing an enabling environment for the growth of women groups, youth groups and self help groups and start programme for enhancing self-reliance.
- To take full care of orphan children under 14 years old, or whose single parents who are incapacitated in one way or the other, establishing orphanages for them and to assist existing orphanages where possible, through sponsorship.
- To help donors and sponsors by coordinating and advising them on the progress of ‘their’ sponsored children.
- To support train the communities in modern farming techniques by organizing Seminars, educational tours for community leaders, provide seeds and disaster relief in the times of drought, and assist in improving their livestock and also train them on how to conserve environmental through digging of terraces and planting trees in their areas.
- To raise, mobilize and disburse funds and other resources for the promotion of the objects of the Organization.
- To publish newsletters, brochures, periodicals books and other publications as the board of the organization may deem desirable for the promotion of the objects of the organization. To employ instructors, advisors, experts and other staff for all or any of the objects of the organization.
- To acquire any moveable or immoveable property and any buildings or things whatsoever and sell, dispose of mortgage, lease or otherwise deal with any property or rights of the Organization.
- To enter into any arrangement with any governments or authorities that may seem conducive to the Organization’s objectives or any of them and to obtain from such government or authority, any rights, privileges and concessions which the organization may think desirable to obtain.
- To take such steps by personal or written appeals, public meetings or otherwise as may from time to time be deemed expedient for the purpose of procuring contributions of the funds of the Organization in the form of donations, annual subscriptions or otherwise.
- To apply to any governments or authority, public bodies, corporations, companies or persons for, and to accept grants or gifts of money and any moveable or immoveable property, donations, gifts, subscriptions and other assistance with a view to promoting the objects of the Organization, and in taking of any gifts or property, to take the same subject to any special trust which may be prescribed by the donor thereof.
- To establish an endowment fund to receive grants, donations, gifts and other assistance in any form whatsoever from Kenya or from any other source for any one or more of the objects of the Organization and to establish non-profit making foundations in any country or countries for the purpose of receiving donations from private and corporate persons and for channeling the same to the Organization’s development operations.